On Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 9pm, Annie reads with Nikky Finney at the Green Street Cafe Poetry Series, on Green St., Northampton MA.
On Saturday, March 11, 2009 at 11:15am, Annie reads with Ros Brackenbury at the StAnza International Poetry Festival in St. Andrews, Scotland.
On Sunday June 14, 2009, at 5:00pm, Annie reads in Poets for Pets, a benefit reading for the T. J. O’Connor Adoption Center of Springfield MA. The locale for the reading is the Poetry Center, Wright Hall, Smith College. Fellow poets are Amy Dryansky, Nikky Finney, Maya Smith Janson, Patricia Lee Lewis, Mary A. Koncel, Carol Potter, and Ellen Dore Watson. Suggested donation is $10, and children under 14 are free.
On Sunday July 26, 2009, at 2:00pm, Annie talks about “Exploring Space in Emily Dickinson’s Poems,” at the Poetry in the Garden series, at the Emily Dickinson Museum in Amherst MA. She will, of course, read some Dickinson poems, but she will also read a few of her own. (In case of rain, the locale will move to nearby Amherst College Alumni House.)
On Sunday April 18, 2010. at 3:00pm, Annie gives a solo reading in the Poet’s Voice series at the Darien Library, 1441 Post Road, Darien CT. Wine and cheese reception to follow.
On Wednesday 21 April, 2010, at 7:00pm, Annie reads as part of the “Here a Poet, There a Poet” event at the Forbes Library in Northampton Mass.
On Thursday 18 November 2010, Annie reads with Joyce Wilson at Suffolk University Poetry Center in Boston. Tea will be served at the Poetry Center from 4:15-5:15, and the reading will start at 5:30. The Poetry Center is in the Sawyer Library, 73 Tremont Street.
Annie has read at:
- StAnza International Poetry Festival
- Vero Beach Center for the Arts
- Brattleboro Literary Festival
- Bowery Poetry Club in NYC
- Stoneleigh Burnham School
- Florence Poetry Festival
- Northampton Center for the Arts
- Long Island University
- Worcester County Poetry Association
- Yale University Graduate Students series
- City College of New York
- American Women Nature Writers Conference
- Mount Holyoke College, where she served as one of three judges in the 2007 Glascock Contest –her fellow judges were Elizabeth Alexander and W. D. Snodgrass.